Xbox Beta Product Key Eta?

Well, as the title says, i'm simply wondering When the product key link will become available. like, 1-2hours, 2-32543266.3 Days, or...

i need to sleep sometime! Ty in Advance.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

For some people it takes a week. Just go to sleep. I can't believe someone would stay up to get the beta. Bro, there's no point, people have already had the beta so you're not first.

yea lucky you i  cant even  get mine to  work  i  have done everthing that thay have told me to  do

Uhh? I'm not up for the beta, i'm up for Battlefield Double Exp. Just dont want to have to check it often.  Your comment was almost helpful, Good Luck next time, Broham.

i'm waiting on mine too

Like Dashboard it says it may take awhile as I haven't got mine either

yeah i havnt goten mine yet ether and ive been checking everyday like 3 or 4 times a day since like thursday. they need to hurry up with this lol

[quote user="Crafted Flow"]

Uhh? I'm not up for the beta, i'm up for Battlefield Double Exp. Just dont want to have to check it often.  Your comment was almost helpful, Good Luck next time, Broham.

[/quote]

Should have elaborated. All you said was you needed some sleep time. If you put two and two together you would have come up with what I said.

@Crafted Flow - Sorry to say, but Dasboard is correct. You need to make yourself more clear next time. Then people wont have to make up assumptions.