Xbox banned

I turned my xbox on and tried to connect to live and my box was banned. So I called Hardware support and the person on the phone tried thier hardest to find a solution but couldn't. I have had my xbox for 5 or 6 years and it is a refurbished one too.  I have never modded it, had offensive motos, used foul language. Im just trying to have fun and my box gets banned.  How do I get banned when people spam the N word in every hate message I get and nothing happens to them.  Or the ones that use racist remarks in lobbies. My Gamertag is DMC122 and I have my account for two years  I dont want to have to buy a new box when my works perfectly fine. If I have to mail it in to have it checked I would just to prove nothing has been removed. Please can i get an answer.  Tell me why I needed to get banned.

Gametag: DMC122

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Unfortunately there are no answers to give you.
The only people who can tell you why you were console banned are the XBLPET and they do not use these forums or discuss console bans. If they reply they will likely just give you a link to the console ban FAQ linked below..
Here is the console ban FAQ OP and is all the information available about it.
You could try posting here but as I mentioned generally the PET don't discuss console bans so it will likely be a waste of your time, and console bans are permanent they are never reversed and there is no appeal process.

Sorry this is no real help but its all the info available for regular members to give.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

This has happened to many of us at this point as you can probably see by looking at the forums. Idk what the problem is right now and I feel the same way as you do. I'm completely annoyed and frustrated at this point. I do hope we get a good explanation soon.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.