Xbox banned console answers.

This is more of just a general  question as there is no section for just a general question so I posted in here. Seems close enough. My console WASNT banned but i was reading the console banned posts and every post was answered with the same cut & paste answer. If my console were ever to be banned asking why in that thread would just get me a cut & paste answer and not a reason what I did wrong to get banned. Do they get  a private e-mail/message with details or is the cut&paste all they get for a answer.

Its like getting arrested and  asking what laws have I broke and only getting a answer.."You broke the law".Not saying what specific law,just "you broke the law".

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Here is a link for you all about Console bans: www.xbox.com/.../consoleban

According to I believe it's the terms of use (Don't quote me) that says Xbox does not need to provide a reason for a console bans but the main reason(s) are on that page.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Correct Inferior, the Xbox Enforcment Team is heavily busy with banning consoles, and suspending accounts, that if they were to give a reason, some people would try to argue with them, and it would not be good/tie their time up. Also, like Inferior stated above, in the November Dashboard Title Update, everyone accepted that Microsoft does not need to provide an explaination of why a console or account was suspended/banned.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi there stratotak,

I am not expert on console bans but, the owner of the console should get a email telling them why they got the ban. The reason why the info you see on the "16 - My console was banned"  and "15 - My LIVE account was suspended" looks like its copied and pasted, it because it kinda it.

You see the PET use a tool called Vulcan which is a very economical piece of kit. Look at it form there side, they need to keep over 35 million LIVE accounts safe and spot modified consoles out of the 65 million consoles there are.

When the PET use Vulcan they can see Gamers pop up they look into the profile and see if they are violating the Code Of Conduct. If they are they cant just ban them like that it needs to be reviewed of how serious it was (e.g Don't create a gamertag, profile content, Avatar action, Avatar content, or in-game content that other users may be offended by.) , then they need to highlight the bit that is violating the CoC (this then gets passed on to the users email) .

Then when someone posts in the forum the PET refers to the info of when the got him/her of Vulcan. This does not wast that much time; remember 35 million LIVE accounts need to be safe. Time is money; or in this case account safety.

I hope this helped BF Guy :-)

Sorry this didn't help.