xbox app on win10 - cannot authorize

Hi

Some days ago i installed on my mac / parallel deskop app windows 10 technical preview. More or less windows works fine, all apps are available etc.

i installed that to check window 10 before it goes live becuse i m curious how xbox stream games to PC.

As i said windows 10 works, in network palces i can see my xbox one console as an icon and i can connect this console via smartgalss app instaled on windows.

Problem appers when i m tring to connect using x -box app that shoud allow me to stream games. Xbox apps starting to connect xbox and then i receive an error message 0x87DD0003 , system ask me to login xbox.com to correct it ( additionally im aurhorized in backrgound this site )

When im trying to login again ( try aggain button) nothing happend. System notify me again my account has an error :(

This is strange for me me becuse i can login to my Microsoft account everywhere ( winows, office, xbox, xbox one , smartgalss ..... but xbox app on win 10 does not allow me to login.

My questionis is : could it be parallel desktop problem or should i connect with someone from ms suport to check details of my account ?

any thoughts ???

sending this board because i cannot find beffer place put this querry

Regards

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:
Answer

Hey there, Mocart096! You will want to post on the Windows 10 Technical Preview forums on our Answers page for more assistance with this. Because this hasn't been released to the public yet, we are unable to assist you. Thanks for understanding! :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.