Xbox Ambassador

hi  i am a Xbox Ambassador level 1 but how long does it take for Xbox Ambassador badge to show in the forums

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Why do you care about a badge, surely you`re only doing it to help people?

THEOWENKILLER

yes i am doing it to help people i love helping i was wondering why its not showing

There is a problem right now with the badges. Click on the little envelope underneath this post, erase my name and type in Miss Ermine, she is in charge of Ambassador support and can help. Also post here forums.xbox.com/.../2590.aspx That is the ambassador support forum.

[quote user="THEOWENKILLER"]

[/quote]

True, but the badge gives you access to the forums, so it is kind of necessary for new people. The number changing thing on them though, I would agree, is not important.

[quote user="THEOWENKILLER"]

[/quote]

The badges and ranks are a status symbol. The more you have the closer you are to being part of the "elite class". "helping people" is mrely a chore that has to be done to retain the status symbol.

[quote user="x24hrs2livex"]

There is a problem right now with the badges. Click on the little envelope underneath this post, erase my name and type in Miss Ermine, she is in charge of Ambassador support and can help. Also post here forums.xbox.com/.../2590.aspx That is the ambassador support forum.

[/quote] Thanks mate

[/quote]

"Group Not Found" error when I try to go to that support forum.

PMed Ermine, haven't heard anything back yet.

[quote user="Skanker irl"]

[/quote]

"Group Not Found" error when I try to go to that support forum.

PMed Ermine, haven't heard anything back yet.

[/quote]

Well if your not an ambassador you would not be able to access that particular forum. As far as sending Miss Ermine a PM please realize that she receives probably hundreds of PMs a day. It may take her 2 or 3 days to respond but she will respond. You havent said what your issue is so I cannot help you all that much. But if your having issues with being recognized as an ambassador I would send a tweet to @XboxSupport for a quicker response. They will forward your info to the appropriate people to get you going

Well if your not an ambassador you would not be able to access that particular forum. As far as sending Miss Ermine a PM please realize that she receives probably hundreds of PMs a day. It may take her 2 or 3 days to respond but she will respond. You havent said what your issue is so I cannot help you all that much. But if your having issues with being recognized as an ambassador I would send a tweet to @XboxSupport for a quicker response. They will forward your info to the appropriate people to get you going

[/quote]

My issue is the same as the initial poster's. I am not being recognized as an ambassador on these forums. I am an ambassador (level 4), and I cannot access the forum. I PMed Miss Ermine on "Fri, Oct 18 2013 5:56 PM" ... no response yet.

Prior to PMing Miss Ermine, from October 10th - October 17th, I exchanged 27 tweets in a conversation. They finally told me to...contact Miss Ermine.

[/quote]

My issue is the same as the initial poster's. I am not being recognized as an ambassador on these forums. I am an ambassador (level 4), and I cannot access the forum. I PMed Miss Ermine on "Fri, Oct 18 2013 5:56 PM" ... no response yet.

Prior to PMing Miss Ermine, from October 10th - October 17th, I exchanged 27 tweets in a conversation. They finally told me to...contact Miss Ermine.