Xbox Ambassador with Gamerscore reset?

Can you still become an Xbox Ambassador regardless of a gamerscore reset?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Why would anyone want to become an Ambassador, whats the big deal about it anyway.

No,and why would anyone want to take advice from a cheat anyway.

[quote user="GERMIN4T0R"]Why would anyone want to become an Ambassador,[/quote]800 MSP and other avatar items.[quote user="THEOWENKILLER"]No[/quote]I thought the bar was no enforcement action in the preceeding 12 months?

[quote user="IceStorm III"]800 MSP and other avatar items.[/quote]

You will only get 800MSP if your a very active Ambassador of at least 540 days.  None of the current Ambassadors have reached that level. 

So in other words its a pipe dream for a lousy 10.00 so even more useless people join and participate in the program

[quote user="IceStorm III"]I thought the bar was no enforcement action in the preceeding 12 months[/quote]

A gamerscore reset and zone change to cheater is a permanent enforcement so they arnt eligeable

Any person that would want to apply to be an ambassador must have had no enforcement action taken within the 12 months prior to applying.  

I'm just trying to figure out why somebody who was labeled a cheater would even keep their same account.

[quote user="Murderstyle75"]

I'm just trying to figure out why somebody who was labeled a cheater would even keep their same account.

[/quote]Maybe because they "feel invested"?

[quote user="Murderstyle75"]

[/quote]Same here. I never got that.