Xbox Ambassador Program

I got taken off the Ambassador program because a friend modded my gamerscore a long time ago. i phoned up microssoft after he did that and they said hope for the best just dont let him do that agiain and that they would put a note on my account now i come on today and im not on the program and my gamerscore has been reset. im fine with the gamerscore reset but taking me off the program is going a bit too far. and i will be making a complaint.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 27 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

IMO, justiced was served. Too bad it wasn't a console ban.

[quote user="XBL Prophet"]

IMO, justiced was served. Too bad it wasn't a console ban.

[/quote]

he also got away with the cheater banner as well.

Not quite sure I believe your friend did this to you Mayhem.  Either way, I too think justice was served.  In the future just remember, friends don't let friends violate each others' consoles.  Unhappy things come from this. 

[quote user="II MR MAYHEM II"]im fine with the gamerscore reset but taking me off the program is going a bit too far. and i will be making a complaint.[/quote]

Good luck with that, homeslice. Your account is your responsibility at all times. You'e just going to have to deal. 

As per the ToU - you are responsible for all actions on your account which is why you had the enforcement action taken against you.

As per the rules of Ambassador Program - any enforcement action taken against you results in an immediate suspension from the program.

You are certainly welcome to file a complaint if you wish or send an email to *** Email address is removed for privacy *** for more clarification on the rules of the program

[quote user="onyx62is"]

As per the ToU - you are responsible for all actions on your account which is why you had the enforcement action taken against you.

As per the rules of Ambassador Program - any enforcement action taken against you results in an immediate suspension from the program.

You are certainly welcome to file a complaint if you wish or send an email to *** Email address is removed for privacy *** for more clarification on the rules of the program

[/quote]Couldn't have said it better myself!

There is no thing that can be done for that. I'm afraid you're responsible for your own account. Sorry!

Oh, and one more thing before you post asking about it.  Now that your gamerscore has been reset you will not be able to re-earn any of the achievements that existed on your tag prior to the reset.  You can now only earn new achievements.

^^^ Ouch, that hurts.  But still, do the crime, do the time.

QFT.  It's just like everything else out in the world that you own. It's your responsibility to take care of it and not have other people mess with it.