Xbox Ambassador Program - Updated.

Today the Xbox Community Ambassador Program got some serious revamp work to both the new home website (can only be viewed if you change your settings to the United states site) and the program itself.

With the Introduction of an internal Ambassador level rating system which is worked out by the help you give other Xbox LIVE users…not only by the Chat feature as before but now by your posts in the Support forums.

From what we have seen amongst the forums so far there is still a non level badge around, whether or not this is a glitch or error we are yet to find out, but rest be assured we have messaged the Ambassador Program administrator to find out the whats happening with that. The levels range from 1 to 10 with the number now being placed within the forum badge its self on the lower right hand corner of the Official Xbox Forum Gamer card.

Now as before if you are a part of the program, you would unlock goodies for the more help you give and time you put into the program, being rewarded with better prizes the higher Xp you received. With this new revamp the goodies have also been juiced up to show you how much Microsoft Xbox and the team behind the program value your help and support within the community.

If you didn’t think that the program was a great thing for the community, and that warm fuzzy feeling just isnt enough you here is a brief list of tempters for you, contest entries, avatar items, Microsoft points, and even earn shout-outs from the likes of @XboxSupport on Twitter, and the official Xbox Facebook page!

The rewards/unlockable’s have been officially called Loot within the program and the full loot breakdown can be found at the bottom of the post with the requirements list.

If your already a member of the ambassador program then as per a Forum post from Mister Fitzer from the Support team

How do I know where I stand in the program? If you’re an active member, you should be receiving two emails from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** soon: a notification of the program change, as well as an indication of your current level. Your current level mail includes codes for  all of the loot items you’ve earned by achieving that level, not to mention loot for all of the levels leading up to your current level!  “

All credit goes to IVGaming for this Info.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 14 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

:P About time, thou some of it doesn't work yet, I'm owed some "exp" that's not been logged too but meh well least they are improving stuff I guess.

Bah.

lawl

I did wonder my badge had a 2 in it, then an email landed. I think its a good idea. A good incentive for people to help others is always a good thing.

A good idea I think. The number should help put paid to those who just applied in order for the badge.

who decides if a certain ambassador is being helpful when answering questions and so levels up?

i think it will be done by using the leaderboards and that

Nice.

[quote user="voteDC"]

A good idea I think. The number should help put paid to those who just applied in order for the badge.

[/quote]I agree, in principal.

However, you earn "XP" by using the MSN Chat bot and helping out on the Support forums.

Those that have helped on the Chat bot have had their scores before today carried over into the new system. Those that helped in Support forums (with "Verified answers" & such) before today have not been carried over. No blank slate for everyone, & Chat bot users have been rewarded twice.

Petty, but there it is.