Xbox Ambassador Issues

So I joined the Ambassadors program a few days ago, Friday I think it was. And I was able to answer questions via the Ambassabank, view my XP, Tenure, help stats and such. But from about an hour or so ago now I can't even log into the page. Every time I click "sign in" it loads for half a second then goes right back to the same page. The orange "loading" link at the top of the page also just stays there and when I click it it just brings me to my xbox.com profile.

Also when I click on the loot tab on the ambassadors site I can clearly see the loot I have already chosen for leveling up. So I'm sure everything was fine earlier. Also when I click the "apply" or "join now" just to make sure, it tells me that  I'm already signed up for the Ambassador program. Not to mention I am also already in the Enforcement United Beta, and the last requirement is to be an Ambassador, which if I wasn't already in I wouldn't even have access to that either.

This question would probably be best suited for the private ambassador forums but I can't access that either apparently since the link always gives me a "group not found" message. I understand the program was just recently changed. So is this a result of that? Will I be able to sign in again tomorrow. Also I never got the acceptance / rejection email either, even though I was able to sign into the website and answer questions via the bank.

So can anyone help me out here? Thanks.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hi,

This is an issue that almost everyone in the program is experiencing with the Loading... issue on the top right hand side when you go to do anything. This locks you out from being able to do anything except for Enforcement United, Megabot (via Skype), and Xbox Support forums.

If you just recently joined you'd need to wait about 3-4 days for your badge to be added to your gamercard to the left. Once you get the badge you'll be able to access the Ambassador Support area here and make a post detailing the issues you're experiencing so they can personally look into your account.

All you can essentially do is wait it out, they are still working on bugs in the system. 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.