Xbox All Access Is an Amazing Deal........ If you can get it

As we can all Agree Xbox All Access is an Amazing deal. 

You can get a Xbox One X with two years subscription of Ultimate for £24.99 a month and after 12 months you can upgrade to Project Scarlet.

That is, if you can get it.

Today I have been on the Phone to Microsoft, Klarna, Transunion UK and visited my local Game store to try and get this Amazing deal.

I started off by going onto Game's website to get my order. I put a few Details one the website like my name, address and DOB. After I clicked Submit it said "application is not approved". So I thought i would go to my Local Game Store and see if I can do it that way. The Staff told me that it was the same process and alot of people have been having this issue. They advised me to call the Finance company Klarna, So I did. I rang and explained what was happening and advised me to contact Transunion UK as they will tell me why I am being Declined.

At this point I was getting frustrated thinking what has happened to my Credit History. I rang Transunion UK and the lady who was very pleasant advised me to go onto their website and do a Statutory Credit Report and doesn't cost anything. Had a look and all was good. no late payments, no bad credit. nothing bad against me.

I called Klarna again and explained my situation. This time I was told that it could be an algorithm that was set by Microsoft and I could call them to see what the criteria could be to get Finance. Well I called and lets just say that it was a waste of time. 

For the Last time I called Klarna again and finally got an Answer. The reason the Application was not approved was......... Because I have not purchased from them before.

I am at this point Fuming, I Explained that this is not fair as they are a Third Party Company who is providing Finance on other Websites and customers are not able to get it because they have not been used by them before. She advised me to start with a small purchase and Build my Purchase history up. After debating with the operator I decided to call it quits but left a Complaint which I am waiting for a reply.

I Understand that this is not Microsoft's fault but when a company shows the Public an Amazing offer, which is then declined by a third party company who have a stupid algorithm on their system is a bad turn. 

I now know I will not be getting this Amazing deal which I have been waiting to get and to be honest I am very upset.

Microsoft/ Xbox please have a look into this as I am sure you are losing customers       

Was this discussion helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this discussion?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this discussion?

Thanks for your feedback.

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

In my opinion the company is really wrong, I know they need to know if the costumer is a good one or bad but the right thing to do is saying that in your first call so you wouldn't lose so much time. Here in Brazil we don't have the All Access and probably never will but I hope one day they bring to here.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Oh wow...thank you for this post i did wondered myself what was the reason too and was getting quite angry about this. Now i see what is goimg on and i think no matter how good the deal is i might just have to save the money for Scarett and buy it straight up when comes out.

Once again thank you for this post

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

It would be a great way to adopt Scarlet. Just not available in my country as most other things.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Best you can do is make a ticket and hope they’ll help finding a solution

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I imagine many of these issues are because this is still very early days, but i do believe this will be ironed out and will be something i consider for the next gen.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

That does seem like a good deal, I already bought and x anyways so I wouldn’t do it. Knowing my luck I’d probably have to go through all that just like you, sorry to hear that happened to you. 

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Purely due to to the 3rd parties that deal with the finance i think im just going to have to buy the new xbox outright sadly. What a shame, it was a good deal i agree.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi

Sorry to hear about your problems. That is such a weird way of doing business. I have never heard anything like it before.

I agree that this is such a great deal. I got an Xbox One X through the All Access program last week without any issues at all other than the staff in my local Game store had not processed one before and didn't really know what to do. It went ok just slowly.

I hadn't realized I had used Klarna before until I checked on their app. Apparently some online stores that offer "pay after delivery" options use companies like Klarna to balance the payments. A bit like PayPal really, but European, so fall into EU ruling.

Hope you manage to sort it out. It's a shame to miss out on a deal like this.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I think I will just continue to save and buy it out right .I don't want to pay 24.99 a month then when a game comes out that's another 50 or 60 pounds / dollars.  🤔 

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

This is interesting to see. I had considered upgrading to an Xbox One X myself with this deal, especially when the Scarlett upgrade option was announced. However, I do feel glad that I haven't and I hope these issues are resolved for others.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Discussion Info

Last updated November 26, 2020 Views 26 Applies to: