Xbox Achievements

Is it just me or would it be nice if xbox made it so you could track your progress on achievements.  There are so many achievements that I want to work on and think that I am really close to getting just to find out that I am not after a few hours of working on them.  How would someone go about suggesting to the xbox developers or whoever to get some type of tracking on achievements so that we can see our progress after not playing a game for a while?  anybody have any comments or suggestions

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I agree that would make it more interesting, but I think it'd be really difficult for Microsoft to do it themselves.

-

I think it has to be down to the individual game designers, and more and more games seem to be adopting this now. The first one that springs to mind is Batman Arkham City. you can go into the achievements and see how close you are and what more you need to do etc.

-

Still, you hav to be in-game to do it, and can't access the information from, say, the dashboard.

-

I think it's a good idea, and I hope that Microsoft gives it some thought.

I agree too.

I totally agree.  It's definitely something the game developers have to do.  It's something that I'm seeing a lot more in games already.  

There are some games that have that. I am having a hard time remembering what one it was but it had a menu that showed you percentage progress for the achievements. I think more should have them though.

Try trueachievements.com They track but not sure if that is what you mean. Taken the day off from achievements.

@BIGB

He just means being able to track the progress of an achievement.  ie collect 10 items  (9 are collected so you still need to find 1)

Trueachievements .com has doubled my gamer score in the last year.  Tons of stats.  Also check out 360 live on iphone.  

[quote user="x WIKKID666 x"]

@BIGB

He just means being able to track the progress of an achievement.  ie collect 10 items  (9 are collected so you still need to find 1)

[/quote]

Kind of figured that out after I posted. Sleep depravation. The good thing is more and more developers are integrating the feature. First time I saw it was the orange box. 

Some games have that like Gears 3..