Xbox Account Information

Hello,

I am posting this thread on behald of two accounts, based on the recent console bans that have taken place, it seems that username Turp3ntin3 was the one that was the affected account and has been console banned sometime ago, I used my console to create his account (my uncles), and he received no e-mail nor did I about receiving this console ban. Later on 9/29/11 he received (I did not) about there apologies about this error in the system and the console receiving this ban from an error. It stated exactly this:

Greetings,

We have identified a software issue that may have impacted your Xbox 360 console and its ability to access Xbox LIVE. If you have received a console suspended message from August 29, 2011 to September 9, 2011, you may have been impacted by this issue. Please attempt to reconnect your console to Xbox LIVE and you should no longer receive the message.

We apologize for the inconvenience this has probably caused you, and we are applying a three month Xbox LIVE Gold credit automatically to your account over the next few business days. In addition, 1600 Microsoft Points will also be deposited into your Xbox LIVE Gold account. You need take no action as these items will be applied automatically.

The Xbox LIVE Enforcement team works to help make Xbox LIVE a safe and enjoyable experience for our customers. We very much regret this issue occurred and we hope to see you again on the service.

If you have any further questions or concerns please contact us at www.xbox.com/support/contact.

Thank you,

Xbox LIVE Enforcement Team

I was wondering because since I created his account from my console and after a mistake or some sort of error would I be eligable to get the same as I have lost my credit as well as he has because of this error in the system or from the team. It would be most grateful if I could know if I would as well be able to have this done for my account as well.

I also wanted to conclude that he has not been given his three month membership but has been given his 1600 MC points, so please also fix that for my uncle as well.

Thank You,

Ix Soulcist xI and Turp3ntin3

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Yes, we're both having this problem and hope that it can be fixed!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

This award is only applicable for the primary account on the console. For more information, please contact phone support: support.xbox.com/contact-us

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi Miss Protia,

It was told to me that I would be getting the award because Ix Soulcist xI (nephew) is not old enough for the award, and thus making me the automatic account (primary to be specific).

Sorry this didn't help.