xbox Account Hacked

Hi My Gamertag Is XxXxAJxXxX46 Today I Got Hacked I Know Im not banned because Ive been banned before and that time I recieved a message. When I found out my account was hacked I Radged Because I had achieved so much If You could just please get it back I would do anything + Ive tried everything Im Just So Mad Right now I Was Even Crying  

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

8004MYXBOX have them start an investigation

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Yes, please, get XBox to start an investigation into your account.  I personally see, at minimum, two offenses in your profile alone that are contrary to the Code of Conduct.

Sorry this didn't help.

I know nothing about your account, but I do know one thing.  It has NOT BEEN HACKED (or more accurately, it has not been "phished").  The reason I know this is you are still able to sign into these forums using that account.  If the account was stolen, they would have changed the sign in information preventing you from signing in at all.  

Getting a message that says "You've been hacked" is as credible as getting as message that says "You're now pregnant".  It is meaningless, and just a baseless threat, nothing more.

If you still believe that someone else knows what your email and password is, use the instructions on this support page to change your email and password. 

Finally, expect to be given a forced vacation (suspension) from Xbox Live for advertising a modding website in your bio.

Sorry this didn't help.

That can sometimes be true but, sometimes they don't change the imformation of the gamertag.

Sorry this didn't help.

I think its so hard to get 4myxbox to start an investigation because when you call them they don't really have the right information. i just calledxbox and some recording lady voice came up.

Sorry this didn't help.

1. Like Zen said above, the website in your profile is against the terms and conditions along with a code of conduct issue.

2. Again as stated above, you can not be hacked. You might have given your info out and someone used it but that is not a HACK.

3. How did you post under the gametag you say was "hacked"?

Just understand that saying you were hacked is not going to get you out of a ban. Even working to get a small "code of conduct" suspension for profile information will not reduce a permanent  ban.

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="cRaZyPoRtoRiCaN"]

That can sometimes be true but, sometimes they don't change the imformation of the gamertag

[/quote]

Even so, the OP should change his sign-in info himself ASAP.

[quote]

I think its so hard to get 4myxbox to start an investigation because when you call them they don't really have the right information. i just calledxbox and some recording lady voice came up.

[/quote]The recorded voice is what you get when you call most call centre numbers.  You need to follow the instruction it give to get to a real person, or you can say or do nothing, which will also work.

Sorry this didn't help.