Xbox account Game information won't show up right

Thank you so much for telling me how to change xbox rewards gamer picture.I have one last problem with my xbox live account.It's unlike ANY other problem.I'll just start off by telling you how it happened.I associated an sbcglobal.net email address with my xbox live account.I was excited about the new rewards program and wanted to sign up for it.I got very mad when I found out I couldn't verify it with this email address,because this email address couldn't receive any mail at all(email).I changed my email address to something else,and all of my game information got screwed up.A REAL example is when my halo reach armor displayed it exactly as it was in my game before any of this happened.bad news:After I changed my email address from an sbcglobal email address to a hotmail email address,I played halo reach,changed my armor,then a few weeks later,halo waypoint still didn't update my armor after I changed it.I linked my sbcglobal email address with my hotmail email address,and that did seem to fix it,but a few months later,my problem came back,and worse than ever.My ea account and square enix account wouldn't work.All of my online info now refuses to change(except for xbox.com and xbox rewards)and I just can't seem to fix it.I didn't get hacked.Did I get irreversibly damaged?I hope not.Is there an email address I need to change back to?I eventually changed my sbcglobal email address to a hotmail email address,then I changed my email address back to my new hotmail email address that had the same unique ID as my sbcglobal email address,but it STILL won't work!Please respond.I am DESPERATE for a way to fix this.good news:I did manage to verify my email address for xbox rewards and sign up for the rewards program.I also was finally able to send and receive email messages.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

you need to call microsoft about this problem, the number is 1800-469-9269, they can help you out with this problem pretty fast

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Because of the complexity, I concur with the prior suggestion. Use the Click2Call system to get to the head of the queue. Right now, the hold time is less than a minute per the web page.

1) Go to support.xbox.com

2) At upper right click on SIGN IN to sign in w/ your Windows Live ID & pswd

3) Go to the dark grey bar at bottom. Find CONTACT US at left and click on it

4) On the Contact Us page, set Prduct to Xbox LIVE, set Category to Other

5) Scroll down to REQUEST A CALL FROM SUPPORT and click on REQUEST A CALL

6) You will be prompted for your password again

7) On the Request A Call screen, check (and, if needed, update) your phone number in Step 1, and put your description in the Step 2 'Tell us more about your issue' box then click the green SUBMIT button at lower left.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.