Xbox Account FIFA12 Hack - Please Remove the 35G

On January 31st I was the subject of the FIFA12 Hack.

Long story short; they spent my money, they scarred my account with 3 FIFA12 achievements and Xbox say the cannot remove them. My account is now locked pending the investigation.

My Gamerscore prior to the hack was 99,530. Any closer and they would have hit 100k for me.

I now feel I cannot hit that landmark as 35 of those points don't belong to me.

All I want is for Xbox to delete those 3 achievements from my profile.

I know I am not the only one as these FIFA12 Hacks have been going on for over 4 months now - it has also happened to 2 close friends of mine and many more people besides.

Xbox, Please Remove the 35G.

All I would like is for the FIFA12 achievements to be removed from my account and the accounts of anyone else who has been the victim of this FIFA12 Hack.

I would also like an explanation on how my account was hacked and Microsoft / Xbox / EA to fix the security issue - I don't care whose fault it is or isn't, but over 4 months is too long to let this issue remain unresolved.

Here is my blog post for further info and thoughts:  http://arcade-sheep.com/2012/02/01/mast0r-hax0r/ 

And here is a second blog post chronicling the Twitter back and forth between myself and Xbox Support: http://arcade-sheep.com/2012/02/02/a-discourse/

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

you will not reach anyone that could solve this issue for you on these forums.

I was directed here by @XboxSupport1 on Twitter.

If you have any recommendations of where to send this it would be greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Mark.

the only help you could get is from phoning xbox support,but you have clearly already done that as you account is being investigated.

you along with the thousands of other effected are simply stuck with it until E.A and microsoft come up with a solution together.

the only problem there is one of them will have to admit its their fault and i can`t see that ever happening.

Thanks again. I will continue to investigate alternate methods of contact.

[quote user="ZiroSum"]

I was directed here by @XboxSupport1 on Twitter.

If you have any recommendations of where to send this it would be greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Mark.

[/quote]Unfortunately other branches of support always seem to send people here when they don't know the answer.

You could try posting in the Support section of the forum but they'll likely just tell you to wait for the investigation to be complete. Xbox Support - Xbox.com Forums - Xbox.com

EA's servers were "hacked."  Your WLID user name & password are the exact same as your EA server login/password.  DO NOT use the same ID & password in multiple locations.

MY WLID and EA / Origin log ins are different and so are a number of other people's who got FIFA12 Hacked according to other forums I have been reading.

But thank you anyway.

You can not get achievement individual deleted try your luck phoning but theres little they can with you!.