Xbox Account Deleted

Hi, earlier i was playing Borderlands 2 when i went to the Captain Scarlett and her Pirate's Booty DLC area. I found that I couldn't equip the items from there, they just said "REQUIRES PIRATES BOOTY". I was trying to figure that out and i figured there would be a patch to that or something so i tried to log into xbox live ( I haven't had gold membership for a year or two). I kept trying to sign in but it gave me an error message and told me i couldn't sign in because the information was wrong. I could sign into xbox.com with that same information and I even changed the password. It still wouldn't let me sign in. So i tried to download my account to see if that would let me connect to live. The download failed, and then when I went to sign in again, my account was gone. I went into the settings and checked the hard drive space and my account wasn't there either. I had around 6700G when this happened. I haven't been able to sign in to live so my live account was never updated to that much. When i signed into xbox.com, I noticed that it said i only have 4765G. I just want to know if there is a fix for this, ie rolling back my xbox, getting my account restored somehow, something. It seems like i've lost hundreds of hours of gameplay between tons of games and lost around 2000G. Can I get some type of feedback and support for this? I'm really frustrated and just sad that i've lost all this and I don't know how to get it back.

Thanks! - Toxic Taco Time

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

What it sounds like is that your profile corrupted somewhere along a timeline, when it corrupted, it stopped allocating gamerscore. When the corruption took hold completely and gave you these errors, its a good bet that it took the corrupted files with it. There is no way to adjust your gamerscore to get these acheivements back. Check your acheivement list and see if you still all of your acheivements, my guess is that they wont be. IF THEY ARE THERE, theres a damn good chance that when you get your profile downloaded that the gamerscore will fix itself. If it's just a problem where you've been offline for a while and the gamerscore hasnt been updated because you havent gotten online with the console, getting your profile onto your console is the only thing you need to do. In any case, we need to make sure we get your gamertag back on your console.

For the downloading profile issue, go to settings hub on the dashboard- then click on system- select storage- select your harddrive with the Y button-select clear system cache. Try to download the profile again.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.