Xbox account and Fifa Ultimate team.

I was recently playing fifa 14 and Ultimate team and was offered a trade for 2 of my expensive players for one of his. To make a long story short he took my players and gave me a soccer ball. It seems like a funny story but the reality is that this single experience has made me lose trust in the online community. His gamer tag is [Mod Edit: Gamertag Removed] and I am currently waiting on xbox to see what can be done with this. I will also be contacting EA in regards to this player and his actions. The xbox online support was great and I couldn't have asked for better customer service. Just in case his Fifa ultimate team name is Enter Sandman  -  please be careful with this player.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hi 03JDMintegra,

-

Please do not call out other gamers on the forums, as it's against the rules. Enforcement does not read this forum ever. They only respond to complaints filed through the console.

-

I'm sorry your online experience with FIFA14 was tainted by this individual. I've got no clue on how the trading system works on FIFA but I'd imagine you would both have to agree to the trade, however if the person manipulated the system or game in some way, please file a complaint by selecting his/her gamertag on your console and clicking on file complaint that way the enforcement team can look into it.

-

I see you've also reached out to EA, so perhaps there is something they can do on their end to make things right. Best of luck!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Thank you for the info and I'm sorry to have put his tag out there. The only reason I put up his tag was so it doesn't happen to anyone else. I already sent this issue to both xbox and EA.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.