xbox accnt

My account was associated with sbcglobal but i think while making it i made it sbcglobal.com instead of ..net i have a parental email with the tag also  and i can sign into it just fine. im not sure if the sbc global  email exist any more and i just want to delete it and get a new email for my main gamer tag because this is very frustrating 

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 31 Applies to:

Sign in to the profile with the incorrect (@sbcglobal.com) email on account.live.com if possible.  You should be able to sign in regardless of whether or not the email address is real.  On the first page you should see Account Aliases.  This is where you would be able to remove the sbcglobal.com email after replacing it with a legitimate email to which you have access.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

i dont remember the password for sbc global either but i do have a parental email and password on it would it be possible to replace that bad email with that

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there xX1SiL3nCe1Xx!

What I suggest trying is to recover your Microsoft account/password on the "bad" email (sbcglobal.com) by navigating to our Recover your Microsoft account page and fill out the required information.

Once that particular Microsoft account is recovered, feel free to follow the steps that IDoTheKnocking provided above.

Give those steps a shot and let us know how it goes!

Sorry this didn't help.