Xbox 720.might be in the works???

Its a rumor ..but just maybe.Saw the headline over on g4tv.com.It might be announced at E3 2013.I hope it is all true.All the hardcore gamers will be excited for it.I wish it would be announced in 2012..We hardcore gamers need a new console..I tried to put the link in but it would not let me..Once again.I do not know why it does that.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

No doubt it is in the works. Doesn't mean it will be coming out soon.

True still A good 2-3 years away.

[quote user="LordVonDoom"]

Its a rumor ..but just maybe.Saw the headline over on g4tv.com.It might be announced at E3 2013.I hope it is all true.All the hardcore gamers will be excited for it.I wish it would be announced in 2012..We hardcore gamers need a new console..I tried to put the link in but it would not let me..Once again.I do not know why it does that.

[/quote]

You never did explain what a Hardcore gamer is. Its certainly not someone who has 31 games played with 40% of those being Arcade titles. Im just sayin.

OT: If its true, Ill wait until a price drop before picking one up.

Yes it will be a while away..which sucks..But if true still is great news to the hardcore gamers..Hopefully they will announce it next year and not the following year.Its long over due..

[quote user="LordVonDoom"]But if true still is great news to the hardcore gamers.[/quote]Why?[quote]Its long over due.[/quote]How do you figure?

[quote user="x24hrs2livex"]

[quote user="LordVonDoom"]

[/quote]

You never did explain what a Hardcore gamer is. Its certainly not someone who has 31 games played with 40% of those being Arcade titles. Im just sayin.

OT: If its true, Ill wait until a price drop before picking one up.

[/quote]You are not very smart are you

How many "hardcore" threads are you going to post?

just because I mention the word hardcore doesnt mean its a hardcore thread.Its about the new xbox..

I'm a hardcore gamer, and I'm not interested in a new console. Don't tar everyone with the same brush or you look like an idiot. Also, a question should end with a question mark and a space comes after punctuation. And a new sentence starts with a capital letter. Its not hard, dammit!