Xbox 720 Transfer Profiles and Achievements???

Well it's pretty obvious that the 720 is going to be unveiled to us due to SONY's recent unveiling of the PS4. So let's get down to business. I want to know if we are going to be able to transfer our WHOLE account from Xbox 360 to the Xbox 720. I DO NOT want to lose all my progress of Gamerscore and have to start all over. I have made this Gamertag based on my own liking and am very fond of it and don't plan on changing it. EVER. If I have to make a whole new account for the 720... Let's just say I'm not going to be a happy customer.

So let me know what you guys know and think!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

THANK GOD FOR THAT cant wait for the xbox one !!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="IceStorm III"]

[quote user="vader da slayer"]

[quote user="BWill00"]Will I be able to use my 360 headset on the new one? Please message me via xbox live if you know...[/quote]No one knows. There is no official information available at this time.

[/quote]

While yes there is nothing official the likelihood of it NOT carrying over is slim as MS has their system setup so that you only need one account to access all their services[/quote]This has nothing to do with the question asked. He asked if his 360 headset would be usable with the next XBOX console.

[/quote]

hmm misread his comment, my bad. Take the topic of the tread and then read my previous comment and it will make more sense. Also I would bet any wired headset (read:anything like the TB X11/12's) will work for audio on the XB1 but until we know more about the multi-input on the controller we wont know about voice chat.

edit:scratch that, only HDMI and optical out on the XB1. would need a funky adapter to get an X11/12 to work.

You don't need to transfer anything, just log into your Xbox One with your gamertag :) Achievements, gamerscore, purchase/billing history will all be included.

There will be new Turtle Beach accessories for the Xbox One, as no Xbox 360 accessories will work.

The only kind of headphones that will work from Xbox 360 to Xbox One are the kind that work via the optical out cable of your console (ones which do not need to "talk" to the Xbox console in any way - they simply intercept the game audio and play it through your headphones. These will work fine. Anything that uses a built in microphone will not work, you will need to purchase new made-for-Xbox-One accessories).

are you allowed to transfer your account? i need help, and will turtlebeach headphones work on the xbox 1?

Achievements are more important. Not old shizzlegames.

Microsoft have confirmed that the wireless technology is different and that no Xbox 360 accessories will work on the Xbox One.

Anything that needs to interact directly with the console will not work from 360 to One. Of course if your headset is one which simply intercepts the audio output of the console (by sitting between your console and your speakers) then these will work without issue.

Well, I most certainly hope that Turtle Beach XP Seven will be compitable with Xbox One (a.k.a the new Xbox).

[quote user="vader da slayer"]

[quote user="BWill00"]Will I be able to use my 360 headset on the new one? Please message me via xbox live if you know...[/quote]No one knows. There is no official information available at this time.

[/quote]

While yes there is nothing official the likelihood of it NOT carrying over is slim as MS has their system setup so that you only need one account to access all their services[/quote]This has nothing to do with the question asked. He asked if his 360 headset would be usable with the next XBOX console.

[/quote]

While yes there is nothing official the likelihood of it NOT carrying over is slim as MS has their system setup so that you only need one account to access all their services. My WP uses the same account as my xbox which is also my outlook account and is also my Dreamspark, SkyDrive etc.

The most likely thing is that it will indeed carry over, for it not to MS would have to completely redo their entire account network and system which would be WAY too costly for them. This also means that even with the new Xbox you won't be able to "snipe" an account name that someone else used to use or previously used.