Xbox 720 News and Updates

Here are possible pics of  the Xbox 720. possibly  leaked photos of the earlier protocols.Ill post as news I get it. remember xbox in 2000, xbox 360 in 2006. 2012 should give us more idea and hope for this new system. much thank you.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 25 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

could just be concept art too but during E3  microchip director  yogasi yahamotosaki from algon technologies informed us that glasses free 3d tv  will create the atmophere necessary for console advancement. and that they are fully prepared. he also stated although current gen consoles are upgradeable, they are not future proof particularrly processing speeds. april 2010.

I only hope it's not called 720.

BOY ! what have you been smoking these days .....LOL

[quote user="OG Pooh"]

I only hope it's not called 720.

[/quote]This...^...  But I do like the console.  Looks pretty cool. 

I hope they don't release it for another 4 years. Xbox still has a lot of life and pontetial still it.  And WTF is up with all those buttons?

It looks rubbish, 360 looks a lot better!!

lol but sorry neither of those are anything in regards to what the Next Generation of gaming Platform from MS is going to look like. They are both fan-fiction, not actual Products.

So the correct "news flash" is, the Next Generation of Gaming Platform released by Microsoft is not going to be called the "Xbox 720".

agree with Lost. I can dig the 720 name but not the huge controllers LOL.

Don't think we are going to be seeing a new console for a verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry long time. But I'd like to to be called Windows Console or Xbox Windows or Windows Xbox.

What's up with those hands in the first post? The skin colour looks seriously sick. Should got a hand model like in Zoolander to pose for that shot.