Xbox 360s unable to connect to Xbox LIVE

Hi all,

Bought a new xbox 360s a few weeks back, but i have problem connecting it to xbox live.

I have no problem connecting it to the internet but when i reaches xbox live (in the test connection), the bar will get stucked at 1/3 bar and they says i'm not connected to the internet.

Tried many times with both wireless and wired cable but the same problem still continue to occuer.

Is there anyway to resolve this issue?

Sincerely, thanks alot

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Sorry that nobody has responded to you, hopefully I can help you fix this issue.

Looking at your post, you are having issues with connecting your Internet to your console, correct?  You also have tried using a wired connection and that isn't helping much.  I'll need to collect some basic information from you if you don't mind.  If you fill out this form correctly, me or the others will most likely help you out.

Where you currently located? -

Are you using DSL, Cable, or Dial-Up? =

Who is your ISP?  (Internet Service Provider) -

What type of router are you using? -

What model of router are you using? -

Any other information can be listed below.

This basic information will guide you to further assistance.  Thanks again, and I hope you have a great weekend.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey thanks for responding to me. Erm, i have no issue connect my internet to my console because it says i have connected to the internet when i test my xbox live connection.

The only problem is that i cant connect to xbox live because the bar won't move after it is stucked at one third, even as they prompt me to download the latest update, it didn't work.

Where you currently located? - Singapore

Are you using DSL, Cable, or Dial-Up? DSL

Who is your ISP?  (Internet Service Provider) -Singtel

What type of router are you using? -Ewire

What model of router are you using? -MIO

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.