Xbox 360s keeps resetting by itself

I recently downloaded the game room with the add on packs, tried to play it and learned that the intellivsion game didn't work with my controller. blurting something about needing scards or something? Anyways, I deleted the game and now everytime I turn on my console to try and play, my console will run fine, but then reste itself over and over every 3-5 minutes. Is there a way to stop this and make it work normal?

I apologizr if this is in the wrong forum, but the forums are not that user friendly and hard to navigate. :(

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

1. The Intellivision games should've have an option that'll bring up the card that was packaged with the game when they were released. Ye olde Intellivision's controller is best described as a TV remote and the games came with cards that you slotted on top to show what the controls were.

2. Is your console & power brick well ventilated and the vents clear of dust?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

If your xbox360 is still under warranty I would log a call with Support, alternatively save your games data on a USB, factory default your 360, recover your GamerTag and save the games data back!

MozzKhan

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.