Xbox 360s Freezing Issue... Goodbye xbox.

Hey there,

I've been with xbox and it's online service since day one. I've purchased two original xbox consoles and now own three xbox 360's. My old account, which I could never recover, was Xhound, my second xhoundfreak, and now I'm on my third live account. While my first two original consoles are still working (props) I have lost (as in: it broke) one of my 360's and my second one (360s) is having the same symptoms my first one did before breaking down entirely. It's sad that I have to post on here because customer service is so terrible. I wish this post was about trolling and trashing microsoft, but it's purely truth on a real situation. I'm tired of wasting cash on things that don't work. I'm tired of having things change so that I pay for a family plan and then Microsoft decided to make them individual live accounts. I'm tired of being afraid of that moment in the middle of a movie or game where my console will freeze. I've been a die hard fan but this is too much. Getting on my console and getting it to work is just more work. The anti-aliasing isn't even working right on any of my consoles and any game that involves 4-player split-screen has extremely low fps drops, making a game like Halo 4 unplayable. While I admit that it has a nice touch when it comes to content, the hardware is simply trash. I feel like I've been throwing money out the window. My real problem is that I live in a South American country, thus eliminating any chance of getting a replacement or any kind of support. I learned recently, however, that Sony does have support for their consoles here, which is in part what sparked my urge to write this here. I have enjoyed, for the most part, using these consoles and playing some of the exclusives that come with them. But there are some things that are just too much. The manipulation involved with this company (micro$oft) is just ridiculous. My xbox 360 doesn't have flash on it's internet explorer? Are you kidding me? I can't use skype? This company wants me to go out and buy it's Next-Gen just because it locked certain features out of it's previous console? To some people it may seem a little silly to get worked up over some video games and entertainment, but I paid good money, and I want the bang for my buck, which microsoft just simply doesn't know how to deliver. I'm not saying that Sony has done a better job, I've had little experience with the playstation 3, and I'll have to admit that the online service (playstation online) is just sad. I hate to rant but I feel like I've been bent over, hard. So now I have to call customer service and wait for 3 hours so I can cancel my 4 gold accounts, and try to find some sad person to buy the manure occupying space in my living room. I am no longer buying products from microsoft. I'll have to get used to using open office and apple products as well. 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Sorry to hear about your bad experiences with Xbox and Microsoft in general. The right place to post this would be the feedback forum, due to the fact that you have basically just given feedback about the console. Here's the place to post: forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx I know you probably don't care where this is posted, but it's still a better place to put this.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.