Xbox 360s Error : Connect a network adapter

I just formatted my xbox 360s and then later on wireless connection it comes connect a network adapter, even though its the built in wifi xbox.It worked perfect before the format.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Hi,

Please read:- forums.xbox.com/.../811997.aspx

And post back your details in full (the bits that are in bold on that post) so that people may help

If you are wireless can you also state whether you are using the white or black external adapter or the Xbox 360S Internal adapter

Thanks

@Corner, as I've said a few times opening ports at this stage will help nothing so that stock answer will not help the OP if they cannot connect to the network.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hello

you might need to check your network ports.

Please check this link it has a full guide on how to open ports and NAT:

forums.xbox.com/.../7448.aspx

Sorry this didn't help.

Filling out repair tonight , its broken and mine started going out 1 month after purchase of star wars console ..... Here we go again .... i do love my 360 and am glad i have a backup but a free month card doesn't make up for a damaged console thats twice my 360 has broke just after purchase 1 year warranty is not enough .... i will not become a troll and don't want to make negative comments so i will play BF3 while its connected !!!    Good luck with repair process it's not that bad !!! but it makes me nervous i waited for that console to be released and hate having to part with it !!!   Its healing to be able to talk about it and i think xbox forums no longer allow complaints !!!!! happy gaming !!!!!!!

Sorry this didn't help.

If you are prompted to connect a network adapter, your internal adapter could be failing, or already failed. You may need to connect with an ethernet cable, or contact support for additional troubleshooting, that may lead to a repair.

Sorry this didn't help.