Xbox 360s Disc Drive Problem

It is very disappointing to know that my Xbox 360s which I bought in Dubai, is not covered under warranty in India. Presently I live in India and having problems with my Disc Drive (Console is not reading any Discs), when I contacted Xbox Service Centre, I was told that though my console is under warranty period, it is not covered under warranty in India. I really doubt that World leaders like Microsoft would put such kind of warranty hitches. I want my full rights as a Microsoft Xbox Customer and my Console to be covered under warranty in India as I live in India and also I am a registered Xbox customer from India only.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Well, I guess you told us off...

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Dude u bought ur console from dubai is your fault not microsoft's any company wheter india or abroad WILL NOT PROVIDE SUPPORT IF U DID'NT PURCHASE THE CONSOLE FROM THAT COUNTRY

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="BidibidiStand"]I want my full rights as a Microsoft Xbox Customer[/quote]Then buy a Microsoft product intended for use in India?[quote]and my Console to be covered under warranty in India as I live in India[/quote]It doesn't matter where you live, it matters where the product was purchased.[quote]and also I am a registered Xbox customer from India only.[/quote]Registering on a site from a country does not magically make all products you purchased fall under that country's warranty.

There are products that come with international warranties. The 360 is not one of them.

Sorry this didn't help.