Xbox 360 Wireless N Adapter not connecting to Xbox Live

I have tried everything from the Network solutions/support page and my wireless adapter still refuses to connect. The strange thing is I was just connected using and have been for the past few days. I recently bought it on the 11th of October. It worked as soon as I plugged it in, turned on my xbox and configured the network settings. I turned it off tonight for about 30 minutes. When I went to turn it on the light indicator flashes green now and will not connect. I can see my connection, Ive tried resetting the connection information, entering manual IP information, resetting my router, and still nothing. Wired connection is not an option for me. The router is too far away. I also use the same connection for my computer, so obviously my internet is working perfectly fine. 

Can someone please help me out.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Hi,

Please read:- forums.xbox.com/.../9.aspx

And post back your details in full (the bits that are in bold on that post) so that people may help

If you are wireless can you also state whether you are using the white or black external adapter or the Xbox 360S Internal adapter

Thanks

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Problem solved. Since Ive just moved to a new house, I didnt realize we had a modem and a router. Im used to haveing just a router, so last night i only reset the modem. I just reset both and im connected again. Sorry for the trouble.

Sorry this didn't help.

Good stuff ;)

Sorry this didn't help.