Xbox 360 wireless headset disconnecting randomly after the update

So after my Xbox 360 got the newest update my wireless headset is having some problems, sometimes it loses connection to the console (or controller) and the 4 lights keep blinking until i turn it off and on, other times it simply turns off by itself (like if i had pressed the button to turn it off, it makes that turning off sound) and im still in a party talking to my friends. I have quickly search this forum and have not found a similar problem, so am i the only one?

(Sorry about my english)

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 15 Applies to:

For this, I would first suggest trying out the solutions given on Xbox Support. If you scroll down to "Troubleshooting" you will find suggestions to help fix your specific problem under "The wireless headset frequently disconnects or only works when near the console."

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

For the post above, since I failed at providing the link: support.xbox.com/.../set-up-wireless-headset

Sorry this didn't help.

Thank you for your answer but the troubleshooting doesn't have the solution to my problem, like i said, it was after the update that i started having problems with the headset, so the problem is related with the updated.

Sorry this didn't help.

Greetings, Cyrax PT. Sorry to hear you're having some trouble using your wireless headset. Can you attempt to use your wireless headset with a secondary console? I'd be interested to know if the problem persists when doing so. Give it a shot and please let us know the results. Thank you!

Sorry this didn't help.

So i had today another update (well, the one that everyone got) and the problem is finally gone. I guess i was somekind of beta tester for Microsoft and had this problem for a week... *sigh*

Sorry this didn't help.