Xbox 360 upload/download problem

So for the past two month my xbox 360 console is making about 7g of upload/download a day for whatever reason and i've been searching around for many answer but I can't find anyone who have the same problem has me. I am from canada and my internet supplier is Videotron and i've talked with them and we figured out that it was the xbox that was making all this download/upload since all my other console/computer was shut off during the day. My router is wireless but it is fully secured and no one is taking our connection. The problem is that I can't find anything about xbox 360 upload/download issues and I would like to have help because we got over 200$ extra the upload/download cap for the past two month. I re started to play xbox two month ago because i stopped and I never had this issue before. I would really like to have help or information about it because I don't think this is normal and I don't think that XBL should do about 1gb or more per two our. The only thing ive done with my xbox is play Call of Duty Black Ops and download about 1 or 2 demo for the past two month so I don't have any idea why where xbox is making 1gb per two hour of download and i don't think this is normal since all my friend play the same time as me and they have about 20-30gb cap a month and I have about 120gb so if anyone could help me I would really appreciate this. Thank you

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

That's really odd if you are only playing black ops you shouldn't be hitting 7 gb a day. I would disconnect the xbox for a day and see if you are still showing the bandwidth usage.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Thank you for you'r reply. I am actually doing this i've got to wait a few more hour to see on the website my bandwidth usage but im about 100% sure it's the xbox since all of my other computer/console are turned off :/.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.