Xbox 360 update error

My xbox will not update. The update already dowloaded so everytime  I turn on the console it says applying then update failed with a bunch of error codes. I can't do anything but turn the console off and this happens everytime. I ahave tried a flash drive update which failed to do anything. I ahev tried taking out the hard drive and trying, disconnencting xbox live and calling and emailing xbox support. They have upgraded my problem and have said that they would contact me with ____ some odd hours. I can't do anything on my console right now, so if anyone has a solution please help me!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Have you tried clearing your system cache? if not see the article below for steps on how to clear your system cache.

http://support.xbox.com/en-us/pages/xbox-360/troubleshoot/hardware/clear-system-cache.aspx

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

My Xbox360 was unable to access any options when I turn it on as it kept trying to 'Update' the Xbox 360 and it presents 'XBox 360 Update Failed'. I can't access any other options but to shut it down. Any suggestions to help it get going well again?

Sorry this didn't help.

Try disconnecting it from the internet while you clear the cache.

Sorry this didn't help.