Xbox 360 Stuck at singing in screen

Hi, just yesterday i was playing gtav. However when i tried to log in today, the xbox freeze at the singing in screen. Where at the bottom says "my gamertag logged into xbox live" and the middle having a circle with white lines. I restarted my xbox, clear my cache. And i dont think is a problem with my profile cos all the other profiles on my device have the same exact problem. they got stuck at the singing in screen. What should i do. I wasting my Money on a gold account. Thanks in advance.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Hi Matt.

I really hate to be the bearer of bad news but the reason no one else is answering this post is because of this very situation.  Unfortunately your console is showing symptoms of a failing video card (GPU). You will want to check the status of your consoles warranty.  It would be extremely helpful to know which console you are using, the newer Slim or E or an older model like the Arcade or Elite?  At the end of the day you can check your Warranty status by going HERE.

From there you can determine if your console will be covered or if you need to pay for repair.

If you can provide any further information on your console and if you are seeing any additional symptoms that would be great but as of now from your OP it appears that your facing a video card failure.  Bummer.

-BOM

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

ps - have you removed any storage devices and attempted to boot your console?

-BOM

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi BugOut Machine, Thks for the reply. But i have my friend who had the same problem and other one who seems to have the same problem too. So we tried figuring out how to fix it. We tried to launch the game first then sign it. It works. but thks the info anyways.

Sorry this didn't help.

Happens to me too. Have to disconnect on startup.

Not an isolated case: forum.lowyat.net/.../3186785

Sorry this didn't help.