xbox 360 storage device not found

i share an xbox 360 slim 250gb with a friend and until recendly i had no problems with it than the xbox started deleting the games on its own couseing me to re download all of my games and now it seems the xbox deleted its own storage space when an update for xbox live came now i have a brick that cant play anny recent games couse of not being able to download at all ore even store games cousing me to be unable to play anny games movies ore music from my xbox im realy *** off right now couse my xbox 360 is from a second hand site cousing me and my friend to lose €500 on nothing couse i dont gott a warenty and cant play enny of my games is there enny fix for this? if so plz inform me of it

greatings, FattZiggs

Question Info

Last updated July 19, 2018 Views 11 Applies to:

Sorry to hear it.  If you just recently had an update then it sounds as though you may be in the 360 preview program.  If this is the case you should post to the preview forums.  forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx

Also, because you purchased your console from a second hand website you don't know what kind of issues or exactly how old the console was when you purchased it.  The issues you described could have been ongoing from the previous user.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.