Xbox 360 slim with the RRoD(red ring of death) and the RDoD(red dot of death) that are blinking.

I've had my Xbox 360 slim model 1439 for about 17 months and it always worked fine but recently when I turned it on it displayed a blinking red ring on the edge of the touch screen power button. It also had a red blinking dot in the center.I tried unplugging the HDMI cord and the power supply and letting it sit in front of a fan because It was hot that day but when I tried again it still happened. I tried using a different outlet for the power supply but no avail. Please help!!!    

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Hi Darkflame2001 try letting the console sit for a couple of days it just probably needs a brake I know how you feel my Xbox use to do that to it would turn red and it had a serious problem with turning on by its self so what I did was just unplug everything the power supply and the HDMI cord and just left the console alone try doing that it should help you I'm sure it would I hope it does if not let me know please because I would seriously love to help you out more.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hello SUP LUIS; thank you if it does not work i'll be sure to tell you.

Sorry this didn't help.

Ok  and no problem  Darkflame2001 I'm here for you

Sorry this didn't help.