XBOX 360 slim power brick flickers red when switched of/unplugged from the mains.

Hi I just brought a 360 slim and my power brick light is normal colour e.g. green when the console is on and amber when its in standby, but I've noticed when I unplug or switch off at the mains just before the light on the power brick goes out it flickers red, this never happened on the older model 360's I've owned, and as this is my first 360 slim I'm not sure if it is suppose to happen or not, does this happen to anyone else? Any help would be appreciated.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

I have noticed that my brick will stay lit, amber, when I shut the power off at my surge protector every night.

But I have not noticed a Red - I will take a look today when I go home unless someone else has seen this before.

Is there any problems with the console - or are you just making sure this is normal?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

My power brick aslso seems to do this.

I shouldnt worry about it, it seems normal.

Sorry this didn't help.

@JUAN VAN  and XBOXDroobey, Thanks for the reply, JUAN nah no probs with the console so far, I was just wondering if it was normal and not the start of a problem but as XBOXDroobey has it and it only happens when disconnected I guess it's nothing to worry about, my sister has a slim as well so when she gets in from work I'll give her a ring to check if same thing happens to her. Thanks again..

Sorry this didn't help.