Xbox 360 Slim Disconnecting?

Yea so this has been happening ever since I got the slim, when it first came out.. I would be playing online and then boom disconnected from Xbox live, but it's gotten so bad that it doesn't even do that anymore. Every day I wake up and get on I have to restart my router just to get my connection from the Xbox to be able to connect back to my router. It's gotten so bad now that it doesn't just kick me offline anymore... It completely freezes my Xbox. It really gets frustrating after a while and I have checked the connectivity issues log you guys tell everyone to go to but nothing works. It's only happening with the slim and it's happening to my little sisters Xbox Slim as well. Note that she just got hers this past Christmas. When I go over my cousins house whom also has a 360 Slim, he never has this problem... so I'm kinda wondering why? My Xbox is literally 1 room away from the router and sometimes I don't even have to restart the router for me to be able to get on, it'll go for about 3 days and then disconnect, and then the next day it will disconnect again. It doesn't happen to my headset or any wireless controllers in the house so it's nothing like that. Any help that I can get from people and not from a blog that will help me in absolutely no possible way would be fantastic, thanks.

-K

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Hello there!

Have a look at this XboxLIVE connection performance link, it will advise you how to speed up your connection to its best potential ability for XboxLIVE! :)

Hope this helps!

Keep us updated!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.