xbox 360 service alert

in my network status network,internet,x-box live are all conected

in my live status  in the service I have a yellow ! and states (service alert)

also ! this is on my x-box stores and states (service alerts)

account is (up)

match making is up.

I cannot get on my game it will not upload my user profile therefore I cannot get on my x-box live account I am a gold member as well what can I do to resolve this issue

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 487 Applies to:

I'm having exactly the same problem. Anybody help PLEASE! I have been trying to chat to an embassador, but I'm just stuck at a loading screen.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

This is most likely because they are fixing things at the moment, I have been having problems too, but if it does not work within a day or two you could always call tech support:

1-800-4MY-XBOX

Sorry this didn't help.

Xbox Live has acknowledged that, oh yes, they have a problem.  

(they screwed up.. the end) no, just kidding.

I'm very sorry that you're having this problem too.  There were a large number of Xbox Live subscribers who were unable to connect this afternoon.  As of 11:30 CST, there is still a service alert on the main support page that addresses your issue in more detail (as well as other problems that the XBL staff are working on as quickly as possible).  In addition to not being able to send and receive messages, some users are still temporarily unable to access their friends list.

This is a very upsetting issue to many, I am sure, especially if you play on XBL often, and play team-based games with people you know (Call of Duty, Halo, Rock Band, Battlefield, Gears).  The good folks at XBox tech support have assured us that they are working on this issue and hope to have it resolved soon.  I was unable to get on Xbox live for about three hours earlier, and still can't access saved data in a couple of games.  Yes, I used a lot of inappropriate language while figuring out that they still haven't worked the bugs out, but.... yeah, it's xbox. What did you expect? Perfection? (giggling)

For more information, visit the following link:

support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status

If there are any issues outstanding, they are described in more detail there (instead of just getting an error message and code when you try to fix it on your console.

You're not alone.  I think there are many unhappy XBL subscribers who pay good money for this service, and they shouldn't have to pay for problems.  I'll be alongside you, praying that they fix this like, NOW.

Best of luck,

Envy

Sorry this didn't help.

I have tonight (26.11.130 just had the service alert  come up...spent most of the day being kicked out and blaming the internet...

SO is i Microsoft or my internet or console....!?!!!?

very confused and about to kick my xbox to death!!!!!

Sorry this didn't help.

GreaterManc hello there

Please check the time stamps on the thread as this one is very old. Could you please create a new thread and add as much detail as possible in relation to your problem. Users are encouraged to create their own threads so that the support can be focused at the threads author.

Many thanks,

Cloud

Sorry this didn't help.