Xbox 360-S Stuck at Splash screen

Ok, so this has been an ongoing problem for me for some time now.

I have the 250GB X360-S, and for about 6 months it worked. Couple of months ago it started acting slugish, so I cleaned out the System Cache, and re-updated. Now, a couple weeks later, i still stick at the load screen for 10-15 minutes all the way up to 30 at times before i get either the Avatar Log-in screen or an error message Stating that System Information is corrupted, Update required to fix, press restart now....

This never fixes the problem. As this HDD has already cost me 64.19 (Cost of Black Ops 2 when the HDD failed and the disk was scratched in the "moon" pattern as a result) i really just want to get it fixed and move on.

Also, is there any way to find out wether or not my console is still under warranty?

thanks.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 10 Applies to:

Hello Archaic954,

Welcome to the Xbox Support Forums.

I can imagine how you feel and this is a really annoying issue.

I am pleased that I may assist you with this and I hope I can help you out.

My first quess is that there are any corruped files in your Xbox Storage Device.

When you are logged-in, please try all steps that are been described in this Troubleshooting Page.

Trying all solution takes a lot of time, but if you never try, you're sure you won't find the "Correct" solution.

If that didn't helped you out, can you provide us a little bit more information:

- The loading Circle, does it keep turning or is it freezed?

- Can you also try to Clear your System Cache and Update your Console with the lastest Update(s) via an USB Flash Drive. Perhaps the Update is corrupted.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Met vriendelijke groet,

Rick N.,
DummyArbiter010

borntolearn.mslearn.net
microsoft.com/learning

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi there,

can you check how the system responds when you remove the hard drive:support.xbox.com/.../add-remove-hard-drive

if it is starting up quickly, then it has something to do with the hard drive or the content on the hard drive.

Please check if there are any corrupt files, and you could also try to see what happens when a different profile signs in, to determine if it is limited to a single profile, if it is only one profile, try to redownload the profile (only possible if it is connected to a Microsoft Account) to see if that solves the issue.

-

Let us know the results

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.