Xbox 360 S Power Supply Issue!

Hey, i bought a few days ago my first Xbox 360! It's a Slim 4GB! But you see, i was on a vacation in USA where i bought it! That's why the console is NTSC although in my country they sell PAL Xbox's!

Now i'm back home in Europe - Latvia! So, I unboxed the Xbox, plugged everything as needed! The power supply had the "american" plug so i took my converter (i think that's how it's called) where i plugged in the american plug but on the outside - it was the european! The "Brick" was showing a orange light! I thought that was good! I turned it on - everything worked! Did the setup and started playing my first game NHL 08! It was late so i had to stop! turned off my Xbox!

The next day (today) i try to turn it on - nothing works! The Supply has no lights! I change the outlet - nothing! 

Basically - my supply doesn't react to what i do! I change the outlets, plug everything in/out etc.! It doesn't work! Can't turn on my Xbox 360! Please HELP!

Martin

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Latvia's power standard is 220v/50hz. A US power brick will not function using a simple physical adapter.

XBOX Live is not available in Latvia, at least not officially. I suspect calling XBOX Support to order a 220v/50hz compatible power brick won't yield results, but you may want to try that first.

The label on the power brick will inform you as to the AC voltage and frequency range the power brick supports, as well as the wattage it can deliver.  As you say the console worked for a period of time I presume your converter box is an active device that can provide US-standard power from Lativa-standard input. Might want to have someone qualified verify it's properly configured and working.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.