xbox 360 ring of death

why is it all way die on you soon as the warronty gos out so dis the xbox ?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

It's a coincidence.  My first Xbox 360 (Launch day console) lasted at least 5 years before I got an RROD - and my replacement 360 is still going strong.  

[quote user="Frag Monger"]

It's a coincidence.  My first Xbox 360 (Launch day console) lasted at least 5 years before I got an RROD - and my replacement 360 is still going strong.  

[/quote]

I still have my launch console, and it still works! Of course though, I had to get the 250GB Slim when that came out. My launch console just sits in my closet, but still works. Not a single RRoD either :)

take care of your electronics better

air dusters are great for that

I'm now on my 3rd Xbox 360.

I went through three before my Halo 3 Edition, which has lasted. Of course, it hasn't seen as much use since I got the slim.  I take impeccable care of all my electronics, yet three consoles crapped the bed. On the other hand, my two PS3s & Wii have never had so much as a hiccup. Neither did my Dreamcasts or any Sega or Nintendo console I ever owned. Now that I think about it, the only consoles that ever game me problems were my original Playstation, my original Xbox (went through four of them) & my 360. Gee, MS has only made two consoles & both have been problems. Go figure.