Xbox 360 Request-a-Bargain.

With the Bargain bin back up, I'll make a place for people to ask for a bargain. I'll try and check as often as i can to help anyone but I'm sure other members will help aswell :)

Bargain Bin.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I will also try to help, Although I see more people using the official bargain bin thread to ask for anything.

Anyone know of any Championship Manager type of games on the 360?

There's a few Football Manager games on there.. 06/07 i think so they won't be up to date but what the hey!

I'm not sure about their quality though...I used to have Champ Man 01/02 on the old Xbox and it was grim to say the least

Ok thanks, I'll have a look at them. They must be mega cheap now anyway.

[quote user="SONIC SCREAM 07"]

Ok thanks, I'll have a look at them. They must be mega cheap now anyway.

[/quote]

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/r_fm06_x360

here's the eurogamer review...8/10

And it's £6.27 on Amazon

The best football management  game is lma 2007 but the last one to come out was football manager 2008.

[quote user="JJ2K"]

The best football management  game is lma 2007 but the last one to come out was football manager 2008.

[/quote]

Thanks JJ, I'll have a look at both.

Surely they must have found a way to port these games to the consoles but with better controls?

Anyone know how much Fifa 11 is going for preowned in GAME?

I'm guessing it varies by store, but I'm wondering if it will be cheaper than the £20ish I can get it for new online.

[quote user="rascal91"]

Anyone know how much Fifa 11 is going for preowned in GAME?

I'm guessing it varies by store, but I'm wondering if it will be cheaper than the £20ish I can get it for new online.

[/quote]I doubt that game will have fifa 11 for anything less then £30 and thats including preowned theres a few deals online but nothing lower then the £20 mark.

Cheapest i could find is Tesco's. £25 new,or £32.99 preowned lol..Carnt do links,stupid forums.

Edit : Fifa11 this is for.