Xbox 360 replacement hard drive

Hi today my xbox kept freezing so i went to the website for xbox to how to fix your xbox games to stop freezing so at the end it said remove your hard drive and then turn on your xbox and see if it aint freezing it stop freezing so i click yes for the thing and i have to get a replacement harddrive is it free to get a new hard drive i have the xbox 360 with silver disc tray and its 60gb and i play black ops 2 and there is a level systmen in that game so if i get a new hard drive will i have to start at hte begning but if i download my profile do i keep the stats or whatever? please i need a answer

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

You can backup your savegames by using the cloud storage or by copying/moving them to a configurated USB-device.

Your stats are stored in your profile. Checkpoints are stored in your savegame.

*** Volunteer Moderator & Xbox MVP ***

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

So i will keep my bo2 level?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey Charlie! If you get a new storage device, and recover your Gamertag, your online rank and Gamerscore will not be affected. What will be lost, is your local saved data, such as game saves, downloadable content, and avatar items. But anything you have purchased will be able to be re-downloaded free of charge, since you have already purchased them.

Sorry this didn't help.