xbox 360 question

Hi,

just after some info, upgrading from the old xbox to the 360 ( kids xmas present) was looking at the 4gb kinect bundle, but have been told that the hard drive would be filled up to quickly,

just after any feedback on how quick a hard drive would fill up with console and game updates? do the old updates get deleted?

any info would be appreciated,

cheers

Mark

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Hi there, it depends how much you will be playing it. The good thing about a bigger hard drive is that you can install your discs to it, to make the console run quieter and to conserve the disc drive.

Also if you are going to download demos and add-ons, 4 GB is not enough. If you are a very casual player with one or two games, 4GB is enough.

Also, you can use an 8GB USB stick (or 2) to create some extra space.

So I think you could get the 4GB model, but also get some USB sticks for extra space. If money is not an issue, I'd recommend the 250GB. Hope that helps a bit. :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

It is better to go with a bigger hard drive from the start to avoid the problems pinbot has mentioned such as being unable to download a demo to try. There are a lot of things to consider, how much is it going to be played, how many people will be playing it (the more people that play it the more game saves that take up memory etc)

You can delete files you no longer need such as game saves of games you no longer play to free up space but it is much easier to have a bigger hard drive. I have a 250gig that I have never cleaned since I bought 2 years it and it still has 80gig free to use.

Sorry this didn't help.

cheers for the replies, got a 250gb on laybuy

Sorry this didn't help.

good choice - you wont be dissapointed [:D]

Sorry this didn't help.