Xbox 360 profile login issue

My ex has bought an Xbox one at his house, my child and I have our old family xbox360 at our house. He's added my child's profile using the child's xbox360 email address to the Xbox one and changed the email address of the profile so when my child wants to play on the 360 it's no longer recognising his profile sign in details and he can't access his stored data as the email address has been changed. Things are a bit awkward between me and my ex so I wondered if anyone can advise how my child can continue playing on the 360 at my house so he can access his data for his games. He doesn't want to start them all again. i have tried to log in and start using his profile, he has 3000g but it says that the email address and password for Microsoft account is needed to check and update the security of the Xbox profile and because I know my husband has changed it at his house I don't know what to do thanks in advance.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 12 Applies to:

Sorry to say but you would need the new email address from your ex or your child would have to start a separate account for the 360 but would obviously not have all his saves,achievements etc. on that profile.

I agree with whats been said by Daft Badger, you will have to talk to your ex about it.