My kids were in their room the other night and came out complaining of a burn't smell. My first thought was that a moth or something had infiltrated the projector and found the bulb...but today my son called me in there a little alarmed that his cable on the controller didn't work and had a hole in it. The controller end has a hole burn't through the board all the way through the plastic a little smaller than a dimeright where the cable connects. I don't think they were playing with this cable the other night or they probably would have noticed it was burning. I guess we were lucky, but has anyone else had this happen? Our system is all microsoft, I also checked to make sure they didn't mistakenly have batteries in one of the controllers. My son says the cable was one they don't normally use, they have have it for when friends come over. I'm not trying to get a new one, just trying to figure out what caused it?