XBOX 360 ORIGINAL SOMEONE WHO WORKS AT MICROSOFT

i paid 20$ for points just to buy an xbox 360 original game (san andreas) its my  favorite game i have played it on a pc. i downloaded the game and wited patiently and then it told me that i need an xbox 360 250gb hard drive. i got so mad because i dont have the money for a hard drive. i saved up just for that. them about a month later my mom got the gme from somebody on the disc and i tried it on my console but it did not work. i was so mad and i still am now. i can not buy a hard drive and i have a copy of it on my console and on a disc. thats 40$ worth of them gme and i cannot play it. i want  refund or something because i never knew that i need a 130$ hard drive to play my favorite game. i have not really been using my 360 greatly because of this. i have been planning on selling it and buying a ps3. i hate the xbox originl thing. i need like a phone or something to tell someone that works at microsoft. i don't need 250gb of space i just need to be able to play them games. im really thinking of using other brands instead of apple.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Actually, it does state in the download information that a hard drive is required for the original games to work.  The hard drive contains the firmware that allows the game to be run on the 360.  If you do decide to get a hard drive I would recommend getting one from your local gaming store and not online.  A good majority of the ones sold online have been found to be 3rd party fake hard drives that will not run the original games.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Just go on Craigsl*** or K*jj*jj*  and buy a 20 gig for cheap. Alot of people getting rid of their small original 20gig to buy larger ones.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.