Xbox 360 Open Tray

My xbox 360 creates a small ring around the inner ring of my disc on every game I play. However the games all still work fine. However every so often my xbox 360 use to open tray. Now the xbox 360 everyday goes open tray when I restart it and i must reopen the tray and off for around 30 minutes - 3 hours or more and it finally reads the disc. However during the process of the reading I hear the laser making a rapid swiss sound. When I reopen the tray the game hasn't changed position not spinning. I am using an xbox 360 original white from 2008. It does this for every single game I play. I am saving my money up and I can't afford repairing or replacing my xbox 360. Im assuming the warranty is already expired. Is there any basic cleaning reqired or is it unreparable? 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Also sometimes when there is no games in the disc tray and it closes it takes multiple clicks to reopen it.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

This is probably due to the magnet coming out of place or something of the sorts.

Unfortunatly, the only advice I could give to you is to save for a repair :/ I wish I could give more advice. Hopefully someone else can come along and help.

Wish you the best of luck!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.