Xbox 360 gaming community

Hey guys im looking for new members for my gaming community, IG it stands for Iconik Gaming. We have 1000+ members and are always expanding. We have a military style ranking structure were you rank up within the community and thus for having more power in the comminty. To rank up you need to be active on the site by posting and playing with each other on xbox :) If intreasted heres the website url http://iconik-gaming.com/forum.php Then go to register then fill out the application. Put your username as your gamer tag on xbox. Then you will come to a part were it says who reffered you to this site, Put KOD William putting KOD William is one of the most important things to do. But othere than that send me a friend request over xbox and we can get you introduced to some of our memebers :) my gamer tag is KOD William.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

[quote user="KOD William"]

Hey guys im looking for new members for my gaming community, IG it stands for Iconik Gaming. We have 1000+ members and are always expanding. We have a military style ranking structure were you rank up within the community and thus for having more power in the comminty. To rank up you need to be active on the site by posting and playing with each other on xbox :) If intreasted heres the website url http://iconik-gaming.com/forum.php Then go to register then fill out the application. Put your username as your gamer tag on xbox. Then you will come to a part were it says who reffered you to this site, Put KOD William putting KOD William is one of the most important things to do. But othere than that send me a friend request over xbox and we can get you introduced to some of our memebers :) my gamer tag is KOD William.

[/quote]

Might be best to post in the Clan forum here.

Best of luck!

--
Juxtapose13

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks bro :)

Sorry this didn't help.

Juxt, you're a bro now. Congratulations.

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="Rebelled"]

Juxt, you're a bro now. Congratulations.

[/quote]

Thanks, it's a humbling experience.

--
Juxtapose13

Sorry this didn't help.