xbox 360 gamer profile questions

so ive had a 360 gamer profile for several years now and i havent always had internet. so my question is when i was playing online and unlocking achievements it saves them all but when my net got disconnected and i get achievement points then get back online i cant use my profile or even update my profile so all my achievements that i unlocked can b saved it wont let me. so my question is, is there anyway to recover my pointts?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

hello Blazed Now,

unfortunately there is no way to recover the point. The way the gamer point get captured is if you are online these are automatically uploaded to the internet. When off line these get saved to your profile and will get updated when you connect. You will run into problem when your profiles get out of sync. this can happen when you copy and/or recover your gamertag, multiple times, while maintain the same gamertag off line on another console.

hope that helps

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I've had something like that, I had connected to Live a long time ago for only a little while, but haven't since then. So while offline I tried changing my GT but instead it gave me a generic one. I've had this GT ever since, but today I logged onto Live now that i'm able to, problem is, my old profile that's extremely outdated erased my offline profile and replaced it. So i am now missing many game records, awards and my hard earned gamerscore...any idea's what I can do if anything?

Sorry this didn't help.

I got xbox live 2 days ago, i was hoping to play tron evolution online, but it said i can't access the online features due to restrictions of my gamer profile privileges. is there a way to fix that problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi klzman02,

it doesn't show that you have a xbox live gold subscription on your gamercard (on the left in the forums). So there could be something wrong with your subscription, please check http://account.xbox.com and verify if your subscription is present or not.

Also be aware that this is a pretty old thread, so the best thing to do is to create a new thread to get the best support.

Sorry this didn't help.