Xbox 360 exchange question and dlc question.

Hi, I bought an Xbox 360 20 days ago and the Xbox is messed up, not by me but the xbox itself, it hasn't been abused. Has anyone ever tried exchanging their xbox 360 back to gamestop for another one, i have the receipt and all, and when they say all opened accesories can't be returned does that mean the power supply, tv plug and controller cant be returned? What can I expect to get from gamestop a new xbox 360? Do I bring the accessories with me to gamestop?

Next question is I bought a dlc for Call of Duty, I have it on record that I bought it but it won't download on my xbox. When I exchange the xbox 360 back to gamestop for anoher xbox 360, how can i get the dlc back on the new xbox?

I am really confused and this probably isn't the right place to ask, but this is a support forum and any help will be taken. Thanks.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

GameStop should take it back if it's defective and within 30 days of the original sale.

Your DLC is in your Download History. If it's never dowloaded, it won't have bound the console license to the problem console.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.