xbox 360 elite

just wondering what would the trade in value would be for this console good condition in the uk game store I have 2 getting rid of the elite without headset though, and maybe gta v with it do you reckon ill get 100 quid

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

About £30 to be honest.

loool what are you serious id rather give it away to a cousin or something gta v must be about 25 quid alone

GAME offered me £89 last week

[quote user="THELION71"]

GAME offered me £89 last week

[/quote]

Rubbish as they only sell for £70

http://www.game.co.uk/en/xbox-360-elite-console-26129

for which one slim or elite I have the fat black model im selling that one 89 with what just the console?

I also had five games to trade.

Should have said that in the original my belligerent friend : P

ohh sell it for 70 so id probably get half or upto 40 quid wow man that sucks cant even match a ps4 game in price

[quote user="lDigThTsUkKaZl"]

ohh sell it for 70 so id probably get half or upto 40 quid wow man that sucks cant even match a ps4 game in price

[/quote]

What you could do (take a breath) is to sell it without the HDD and used the HDD for storage.

storage for what im getting ps4 first maybe xone when gears of war comes out I have x360 both with big harddrives with loads of free space you cant do much with 360 hard drives apart from download demos or dlcs or pput music that's about it

[quote user="lDigThTsUkKaZl"]

storage for what im getting ps4 first maybe xone when gears of war comes out I have x360 both with big harddrives with loads of free space you cant do much with 360 hard drives apart from download demos or dlcs or pput music that's about it

[/quote]

Storage doesn't equate to Xbox only, transfer files from a PC for backing up, so many options just use your imagination.